Sunday, February 17, 2008

LazYiNiTis~FLoJeRiTis

This weekend was fun and uneventful, just the way that I like it. On Friday night we stayed at home and pretty much did nothing, it was nice. On Sat. it was up early and Emili's friend Sophie came over and they had a play day. Here is a picture of them at their Christmas concert. On Sat we went to a Musical Performance for given by my cousin Ghen Takahashi. It was great! I was so proud of him. His musical director gave a special speech, just about him and his accomplishments. (I think I may have embarassed him with all my screams and applause). He did such a great job and had many solos. I couldn't believe that I used to babysit the guy! Emili said that he "UNCLE GHEN", is even better than Hannah Montana! She was very proud as well! Today is a whole lot of nothing. Emili 's friend stayed over and they played again all day. I pretty much didn't accomplish a whole lot and it feels good to not do anything. I got it good... In Spanish it is call FLOJERITIS... OR LAZYINITIS..... i love to hibernate!