Saturday, July 19, 2008

sUmMeR LovE

Well today was interesting, I finally met the man of my dreams......no small fry with this guy.... soft spoken, rock hard body, tall dark and round....just the way I like them. Emili didn't want to have her picture taken with him, but I was VERY ready to have my picture taken with this spud...ops i mean my new stud... Check out pic below. Oh ya eat your heart out...





















Not the most flattering pic of me and my new spud...opps there I go again.. I mean stud, but it was fun. Today was the opening of "The Adventures of Mr. Potato Head" at the Betty Brinns Children Museum in Milwaukee and Emili wanted to be there for the grand opening. Emili has been doing a lot of fun things this summer and trust me it is very hard for me to compete with her other "twin mother"...

Last Saturday Megan took Emili to Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells all day and they had a great time, so today I decieded to do something fun with her. We went to the Betty Brinn's Childrens Museum in Milwaukee and then proceded to go get beautifed, by getting our hair done, cut and styled and pedicures. It was nice to spend some time away from the regular routine and have some fun, just us two. Here are some pictures of Emili living it up at the Children's museum.