Sunday, August 17, 2008

gOoD tiMeS~ goOd TiMeS

Well the last 2 weeks have been very fun. We are enjoying what is left of summer. A couple of announcements..... I am expecting a boy and Emili passed to level 3 at the Lomira Pool.

I went on 8/15 for an ultrasound. Emili and my sister and law went with me to St Agnes Hospital in Fondulac WI. We could see VERY distinctly that it is a boy! Emili is very excited to be a big sister to her baby brother and is helping me pick out names. I also got a great maternity pillow off of Amazon to help with the growing tummy and sleeping... I think Emili is enjoying it almost more than I am....Everything looks great and the baby is healthy. The baby is now 20 weeks and weighs almost a pound. I am halfway there. Time to start shopping for baby items.Emili and my new maternity pillow
Ultrasound room (trust me you don't want to see the pictures of my belly)....


Emili has also been taking swimming lesson for the last 2 weeks at the Lomira Pool. She has been getting much better with the lessons and has advanced from level 2 to level 3. That is part of the reason that I haven't blogged recently. She has been hanging out at the pool every night until after 7pm.

Last week Emili enjoyed a 4 day weekend with my parents in Goodman, WI for the town's 100 year anniversary. See this link for pictures of Emili having fun in Goodman WI. She is so lucky to have grandparents that take her to fun places. Speaking of grandparents, my grandmother Merc, recently had surgery on her eye and all turned out well. I am going to see her today and can't wait. I miss her. http://www.tyinguplooseends.blogspot.com/

Last night Emili and I were invited to my Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Eds house for a little family get together. I hadn't seen my some of my cousins or my Aunt Lynn in a long time, so it was really great to see them again. I can't believe how everyone has grown. One of my cousins that I used to babysit is now getting married next May. Here are some pictures of the fun that we had last night. Emili just loved all the attention and made herself at home...she wanted to stay overnight, but we ended up leaving close to midnight.. She loves to party!My Uncle Ed with my cousin Danielle.My Aunt Lynn.My cousin Ashley and Emili.My cousin Andrea and Emili.

Andrea and I.

Our hamster, Chubby is doing just fine and Emili is taking good care of it. She lets him out every night and Emili and Auntie are working on taming him. Every night Emili sits in the bathtub (fully clothed.) with a blanket over her and Chubby climbs all over her. She even has gloves on. Check out the picture of Auntie and Emili in the tub....Check out Emili and Chubby in the tub.

I hate to leave you with bad news, but this week was a hard week at my job. Over a hundred Quad Graphics administration employees lost their jobs and some of them were very close to me. Check out the article... .http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2008/08/11/daily27.html