Sunday, October 19, 2008

PicTuReS-fOtoS

Mountains in Mexico
more mountains


Emili's Angel Food cake- compliments of Grandpa at her birthday party at Grandma's


View from when we went mountain climbing in Mexico- Las grutas de Garcia


three tonguing after a Popsicle
My Aunt Mary and Baby Zachary
Emili in the carwash-check out the window
Juan and I in Mexico- getting ready to go out dancing
Sleepy Emili-faking it...sweet dreams...


Emili last summer at the farm.
Not the most flattering picture of me...
Belly shot
Do you know this cute little one... Check out those chocolate eyes---no wonder she is spoiled!
Beautiful fall colors........



Leaving Mexico---


This bridge is famous in Monterrey, Mexico
More mountains
View from the plane---all clouds..

Taking pictures lately. I am going through my computer and trying to delete old pictures. Here are some new ones that I took from this weekend and a couple of old ones. I am getting bigger and starting to get tired again, going through the 3rd trimester. It is hard to believe that in less than 12 weeks the new addition will be here. Sorry for not blogging lately- tired and busy