Sunday, September 7, 2008

AnoThEr yeAr~~

Well, the corn is high and it is time to get back to the grind. Emili started her first day of second grade on Tues. I guess when you are little you don't mind the corn getting high. In fact this little guy is loving it. Check out the corn cob in his mouth. Yesterday we went to Beaver Dam, WI to visit some of my old friends. My friend Lisa has been my friend for about 12 years now and we still find time between our schedules to see each other. Here is her little guy Marcos. What a cutie...


I am getting bigger and it is getting harder to get around. This is not the most flattering picture, but it is the only one I liked of me in my pj's. Tonight for example we Emili and Auntie and I decided to go shopping at the mall... all that walking around isn't really that fun anymore. Then we went to Wal-Mart to pick up some odds and ends. Auntie and Emili went off on their own way (with my purse and my cell and the cart).. So there the hunt began trying to find them. They were trying to find me and I them.... we finally found each other after about an hour at the service desk. I was standing in line ready to page them...

One of the things purchased was a hot pink guitar that Emili HAD to have for her 8th birthday which is on Friday, but Auntie always gives in before. Auntie wanted to have her picture taken "rockin' out". Here she is just having fun.

Here is a picture of Emili and Marcos, my friend Lisa's other little guy. They were having fun playing yesterday. Emili is adjusting well to second grade. She really likes her teacher and was excited. It is always hard for her to adjust the first week. By Friday night, she was exhausted when I got home from work and laid down at 5pm and didn't wake up until 7pm. She needed a power nap. Tomorrow starts another busy week!!! Hasta la proxima semana! Till next week !!!