Friday, August 31, 2007

yEt aNoThEr bOrInG dAy



So today is Friday and also pajama day at Quad Care. Emili was so excited to get up and put clean "jam jam's" on today. Auntie bought her some hot pink slippers with a jewel on each of them and she loves them.



It was a good day because I took a half a day of vacation. I had to go to the doctor for my two week post op check. I can't believe that it has been two weeks since my surgery. I am finally starting to feel better. I got a lovely photo of my ever photogenic ovaries and uterus. I was thinking about hanging that on my fridge...maybe that would help curve my appetite. Hopefully, I won't need any more operations in the near future. We will c what will happen. I got to see my friend today who is so funny. Her husband called her to find out what movies were playing (while she was giving me a manicure) and she was reading off the names of the movies and there was a movie called Balls of Fury. Well, for anyone that knows my friend, knows that she has a very heavy accent, so I was listening to how she was pronouncing the words... then she says "Balls of Furry"....hahahaha.... We all had a good laugh.

After the doctors appointment, we stopped at my moms house and Emili and my Aunt Mary decided to go the Mayville Football Game to c Ghen (or Glen) Takahashi, in the starting lineup. My mother and I stayed back at her house and listened 2 the game. Check out Emmi J! Aunt Mary has outdone herself yet once again. She always took me places when I was little and now is taking Emili on fun adventures! Thanks Aunt Mary! GO MAYVILLE CARDINALS!!! go GLEN Takahashi! BY the way Mayville WOn