Monday, December 10, 2007

oH GheTTo TrEe...oh GheTto tRee..HoW gHetto r uR bRaNchEs~~Mi PiNiTo NaQuiTo







Here is Emili and our Christmas tree. I love our little ghetto tree. This tree was given to me when Emili was a baby from my mom. It was just perfect size and now it seems to be getting smaller and smaller. Emili decorated the tree this year and said "mom, I think the tree is getting smaller". I had to let her know that she was the one doing the growing and not the tree. Emili is holding her stocking in the other photo that was full of candy, complements of St. Nick. It is becoming lighter and lighter by the day. I don't think that I will ever get rid of my little tree. It holds so many memories and I love my ghetto tree. *****NOTE THE GHETTO STAR ON THE TOP OF THE TREE*****

Aqui esta Emilita y nuestro pinito navedeno. Me encanta nuestro arbolito naquito. Me lo regalo mi mama cuando Emili era una bebita. En aquello tiempo, era el tamano perfecto, pero se me hace que esta haciendo mas pequeno cada minuto. Emili lo adorno este ano y dijo "ma, se me hace que el pinito se esta haciendo mas chiquito". Le tenia que informar que no era el arbol que se estaba haciendo chiquito, sino ella esta creciendo. En una de las fotos Emili esta alzando su calceta y esta (o estaba) llena de ducles, gracias a San Nick. Se esta haciendo mas ligera diario. No creo de librarme nunca de mi pinito naquito, demasiados recuerdos bonitos. Me encanta mi pinito naquito. ***FIJATE EN EL ESTRELLON ENCIMA DEL PINITO*****