Saturday, December 22, 2007

wHaT diD eMiLi giVe Me 4 My BirThDay??? qUe Me ReGalO EmiLi pa' Mi CuMpLe???



Emili gave me her horrible cold for my 28th birthday. I was sick on my birthday and still am. I woke up on the 19th with the starting of a cold and by the end of the day I felt like death warmed over. I spent my birthday working and after work my friend took me out to eat. My friend Sanjuana, Emili and her dog Zoey were out until late. We went to PetSmart in Fon du Lac (which is one of Emili's favorite places) and watched Zoey
in her pet classes. After the classes we dropped Zoey off at the salon for a full make over. Emili, Sanjuana and I went out to eat at a great Mexican restaurant in Fon du Lac. Then I got a call from my twin sister Megan who said that she felt the same way. She said the same words "I feel like my face is going to explode!"


So today is Saturday and I am still sick! Megan is too. We were supposed to have a Christmas get together tonight here, but we aren't feeling up to it. Hopefully I will feel better by Christmas.