Monday, December 10, 2007

sTaRtiNG OvER

It is a vicious cycle. Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in the same routine. Day in and day out. Wake up go to work, come home, homework, housework, bath, eat, sleep... Get up and do it over again. I was thinking this on my way to work this morning. I think as you get older, the time that you really value seems to fly by.

Is there more to life than the 9-5 routine??? Who knows. This weekend was very interesting. It seemed to go by way to fast. On Friday night, Emili and I went to a Knit-A-Thon at my mom's knitting shop in Mayville WI. www.Looseendsyarnshop.com We had a good time and Emili loved singing "Here comes Susie Snowflake".

Saturday was fun. We went to Heritage Days in Mayville and Grandma and Emili took a carriage ride. There were beautiful ice scupltures, in "downtown" Mayville. Then I went out on Sat night and Emili stayed at Grandma's for a while, until I got back. It was a great weekend...gotta get back 2 work.