Thursday, December 6, 2007

sT niCk cAmE

Last night was St. Nick night. Yep, that is right, St. Nick came to our house. Emili was singing "Jolly Old St. Nicholas" at 8:30pm and that is when I remembered that it was St. Nick. St. Nick luckily had reserves stored away. Emili was excited this morning when she woke up a saw her stocking full of candy. I woke her up to let her know that St. Nick had been at our house and she sat up in bed and said "Look to see what I got". I told her that she had gotten a stocking full of coal. I was just about to tell her that I was kidding when she got very serious and said, "That is ok mom, I have been pretty naughty lately". Then she came a took a closer look and realized that it was full of candy and said "I knew I was good. I heard a (clatter) up on the roof top". St. Nick must of been noisy on the roof last night.


St. Nick came through to be big time this year too!!! Mommy got a new car! Well, new to me anyways. Megan, my sister bought a new car and she gave me hers. All we had to do was trade in my car and I got her old one.



Here is Megan in her old car~now my "new " one

Here is a pic of what my new ride looks like~Megan said that I can't mexicanize it in anyway....

I was thinking about writing HALL in old english lettering and sticking it on the back window, or drop it down and add some bling rims, or put a picture of the Virgin of Guadalupe or a Mexican flag on it.. Lots of ideas for the new ride.... Just kidding Megan. I will leave it the way that it is. Although I will have to part with my LaGranD bumper sticker, ( My favorite radio station) 104.7~ http://www.lagrande1047.com/ in Milwaukee that was on my old car... I can honestly say it feels good to have new wheels! Happy St. Nick to me. :)