Thursday, December 27, 2007

wHaT eXpLoDeD in EmiLi'S RoOM



So this is the big project for the weekend. What the heck exploded in Emili's room??? When I came home from work today, the house was wiped out and this is what Emili's room looked like...yikes!!!! She is having fun on Christmas vacation. Auntie watched her today while I worked and didn't sleep yet once again. Auntie says that it is worth not sleeping. They went shopping and swimming at the YMCA today in Fond du Lac. Auntie bought the best present for Christmas today. We got a snowblower!!!! Yahhhhh no more shoveling!!!!! Emili played all morning with her friends here at home. So upon looking in Emili's room I found a list that she and her friends made the last time they stayed over.... Here is a couple of things. This is exactly the way it was written... so cute.
  • snek by your mom
  • get snaks
  • be quiet well your playing
  • if your geting bord play with horses
  • read the webkinz magesine together
  • play vet with Emili's stufed animals
  • play with polly pocets
  • polly pocets can go on the carege (carriage)

Well, Emili was passed out cold at 7:30 pm tonight. She is snoring as I write. Too much Christmas vacation! I have my work cut out for me this weekend!