Monday, January 21, 2008

sNowEd iN~ atOrAdaDas en La NieVe

Always curious!!!
Its a PJ PARTY....
Ready 4 bed in Grandmas robes...
This is the snowfall from 7pm-7:30 pm... it is snowing like crazy
Snowing and blowing....
Ay que dia! Bienvenidos al invierno en Wisconsin.... ayer fue -25 grados con el factor del viento y ahora una tormenta de nieve. Empezo a caer nieve como a las 2 y todavia esta nevando a todo dar... y nosotras atoradas en la casa de mi Mama. Mi mama cuida a Emili todos los lunes despues que acaban sus clases. Normalmente voy por Emili en la tarde a las 5 cuando yo salga de trabajar. Hoy me tomo mas de una hora llegar desde mi trabajo a la casa de mi mama. En un dia normal me el camino me toma unos 15 a 20 minutos y ahora mas de una hora... El camino estaba horrible y decide quedarnos en la casa de mi mama hasta manana en la manana. Mi esperanza es que voy a poder ver mejor en el dia y que los caminos estaran al menos un poco mas limpios! Y para acabarlo hoy se me descompuso una parabrisas y me tuve que parar a arreglarlo. Al menos hoy esta un poco mas caloroso que ayer. Hoy estamos a los 10 grados..jejeje.... Estamos divertiendonos y vamos a dormir nos temprano~no nos queda de otra..Hasta manana.

What a day! Welcome to winter in Wisconsin...yesterday it was -25 with the wind chill and today a snow storm! It started to fall around 2 pm and it is still snowing and blowing and we are stuck at my mom's house tonight. My mom takes care of Emili every Monday when she gets done with school. Normally I get Emili after 5 when I get out of work. Today it took me an hour to get here. On a normal day it takes me 15 to 20 minutes and today 1 whole hour... The ride was horrible adn I decieded that it be best to stay at my mom's until tomorrow in the morning. I hope that by morning the pathway with be a little clearer. On top of everything, my windshield wiper busted and I had to stop and fix it on the way. At least it was a little warmer than yesterday..today we are up to a whole 10 degrees..lol.... We are having fun and we are hitting the hay early~there is nothing else to do right? Till tommorow...