Wednesday, January 16, 2008

weLcOme 2 oUR HoMe~biEnVeNiDoS a NuEsTrA CaSa

Welcome 2 our home. Now that we have lived here almost 7 months. I have decided to invite you on a little tour. Sorry for the mess! Tonight was interesting. We decided to visit my mom in Mayville and Megan has a loaner car from the dealership, while her NEW car is getting fixed. I don't recommend buying from the dealership that she bought from. Tonight Megan rolled down her electric window and couldn't get it back up. We drove home with the window down in the freezing cold and are like Popsicle's. After we got home we wanted to thaw out, so we crawled into bed and watched a movie. I just see 2 big kids in my bed............
See if you can see them...... Kitchen
Megan's bathroom
My bathroom
On the way to Emili's room.
My bedroom...........

Megans closet....
My room again
coming up the stairs.
Looking down our stairs
Megans room

Two stuffed animals for two kiddies....there is Megan's pooh bear (poozy) 28 years old...He got a knit face lift tonight at my Mom's
My fishies and my fish tank
Peace out....
Living room
Emili's room...
THANKS 4 STOPPING BY...~C U SOON!!