Thursday, January 31, 2008

wiScOnSiN WeAtHeR

Cloudy above the cerro.......
At sun down
Overlooking the city at night
During the day...........overlooking Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico........


Always a joy in Wisconsin. The weather. Ever so unpredictable. We have had our share of bad weather so far this year. I am not looking forward to another couple months of this crap. The day before yesterday, we had an ice storm and it took me 20 minutes just to be able to get into my car. The doors were frozen shut. Emili's school was cancelled yesterday because of the weather and she stayed at Quad Care with me all day. It was really nice to see her during the day. I need a vacation, so I have decieded to venture to Mexico. Not sure when I am going yet, but I am going for sure to Monterrey Mexico. Here is a view of the Cerro de la Silla. This is the city below the mountain. It is beautiful!!! Can't wait to feel the warmth...............