Sunday, January 20, 2008

WhAt wE diD tHiS wEeKeNd





Welcome to a Wisconsin winter. It was -25 with the windchill and we were feeling it. After I got done with work on Friday, went shopping in Fondulac and then came home. I got a haircut .. here I am all tired out after the museum



Saturday, we had a good time. Emili was all tired out. Saturday morning around 8AM I watched the neighbor girls that live downstairs. Emili was in play date heaven! She was having a good time. After lunch, we headed off in the bitter cold to Milwaukee to the Betty Brinns Children Museum and hung out there. Here is the link http://www.bbcmkids.org/ The girls had a great time. They were all tired out and we got back around 6. Emili seems to be getting a little cold and was all tired out. All bundled up in the picture. You can see Ms. Spoiled Pouty Pants in the front seat because I wouldn't fork over $30 for a stupid stuffed animal that she wanted. She really needs another one of those to sit in her huge stuffed animal collection! We had fun and Ms. Spoiled Pouty pants got over it eventually, it took a nap on the ride home, but she was still talking about the stupid stuffed animal today! My mom just informed me that the Green Bay Packers lost. I am glad I didn't spend 4 hours of my life watching that! Back 2 the grind tomorrow..........


Emili said "mom, stay out of my room"......




Somebody is ready for bed.