Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HaPpY NeW YEaR~FeLiZ AnO NuEvo

Oh ya... This is what we did on New Years... It was great!
Ay, Si como no... Mira asi pasamos brindando el ano nuevo... QUE PADRE ASI NO??

This is my first blog of the new year. So I thought that I would make it a good one. There was no where in the world that I would have rather spent my New Year's Eve then with my Emili. We had a fun time. After the Family Fueded on Sun. night, I was busy. Check out the pics!




Scotts Prime Rib!!! Que sabrosa!

On New Year's Eve Day, I spent most of the day cleaning my brothers old apartment. Clay, my little bro (even though he is a foot taller than me), got a new bachelor pad in Hartford WI. After the cleaning it was off to Union Grove WI where I spent New Year's Eve with Emili, Megan, Scott (Megan's boyfriend) and Scott's Dad. We watched the ball drop on Scotts big screen TV with out feet up on his reclining furniture. It was really nice! Then it was off to sleep and on the road again today over to my Grandparents Farm in Neosho, WI for some family time.


My Grandpa y my Aunt and Uncle~ Mi abuelo y mis tios

Too Much New Years~ Check out the bags under my eyes... Yes, I was in my pj's already!

Demasiado Ano Nuevo~Fijate que ojos traigo..... Si en esta ya estaba en mis pijamas!!


Este es mi primer blog del ano nuevo. No hay donde mas me huberia gustado estar en el ano nuevo menos que con mi Emilita. Nos divertimos. Despues, de la pelea de la familia el domingo en la noche, me puse super ocupadisima.



En el dia de la noche del ano nuevo, me la pase limpiando el apartamento viejo de mi hermanito. Clay, mi hermanito (anque me gane con mas de un pie de altura) ya tiene un hogar nuevo ubicado en Hartford, WI. Despues de la limpieza, me fui en rumbo a Union Grove, donde celebre brindando el ano nuevo con Emili, Megan Scott (el novio de Megan) y el papa de Scott. Miramos cuando se bajo la pelota grande en la cuidad de Nueva York en la tele grandotota de Scott con nuestros pies alzados el los muebles de el tambien. Estuvo padre! Ya despues nos dormimos y hoy fuimos en rumbo a la granja de mis abuelitos en Neosho, WI a pasar un rato con la familia. Fijate en las fotos!