Wednesday, November 28, 2007

eL UmbLiGiTo dE La SeMaNa~~wEdNeSdAy


So I guess we say hump day, because it is the middle of the week right? Well in Spanish you would say "el umbligito de la semana". Translated means "the little belly button of the week". So I guess they call it that because it is the middle of the week right? Not a whole lot new. Emili was very insistent on wearing a skirt to school today, so it was a snow pants day. I made her wear her snow pants today. It was chilly this morning and it looks like it will be cold again tomorrow. Megan is home tonight and Emili was happy to see her and her boyfriend Scott. I am feeling better and almost back to normal. We have a busy weekend ahead so I have to make sure that I am feeling up to it. We have my companies Holiday Party this weekend. Emili loves to go to this party. It is for all of the WI Quad Graphics employees and their families. It is always fun. Lots of food and drink and all kinds of entertainment. Best of all Emili always has her picture taken with Santa and gets a present! Stay tuned for Holiday Party photos.