Sunday, November 25, 2007

geTtING SiCk~ eNfERmANdOmE

I knew it yesterday on Friday, but didn't want to admit it! That is why I was so tired. Yep, getting sick. I have a sore throat and body aches and a slight cough... great. It has been a while since I have been sick and working in the medical clinic never helps. I went to bed last night with a sore throat and dreamt all night that I was eating hot things that were burning my throat. At least it is to the point that I can still sleep. It is a good thing that I have off today. Stuff to do around here, but at least I can take my time. Looks like it it going to be a movie day for Emili or she can help clean. Hopefully she won't get sick too!

Lo sabia desde el viernes, pero no lo queria admitir! Es por eso que andaba cansadisima. Si, me estoy enfermando. Me duele la garganta y estoy sufriendo del cuerpo cortado y un tos...que padre no? Ha pasado un bueno rato que no me he enfermado y trabajando en la clinica medica no ayuda mucho a mi situacion. Anoche cuando me acoste me dolia la garganta y sone que yo estaba comiendo cosas picosas y que estaban ardiendo mi garganta. Pues al menos pude dormir no? Que bueno que descanso hoy. Hay cosillas que tengo que hacer aqui, pero al menos puedo tomar el tiempo que quiera para hacerlas. Se me hace que sera un dia para mirar peliculas para Emili hoy o puede ayudarme con la limpieza. Mi esperanza es que no se me vaya a enfermar tambien!