Saturday, November 24, 2007

tOo mUcH ThAnKsgiViNG~~~~~~~~~~CaNsAdiSiMaS

Yesterday seemed like the longest day of my life. Remind me never to work the day after a holiday. I think I am going to ask for next year off now! After Thanksgiving day at Grandma's we came home. Thanksgiving was really nice. It was a lot of eating and watching movies. We watched one of my mother's favorite movies. Now it is mine too. It is a movie from the early nineties called "What about Bob?" Here is a link about it. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend renting it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_About_Bob%3F

We had our first snow and Emili has already gone sledding. Thanksgiving day she and her friend Hope we out early in the am and sledding. Emili was all worn out yesterday. I went to work early and Emili was off to Quad Care. After work we came home and Emili and I were sleeping at 7pm! We were both tuckered out. Today it is housework and then off to Milwaukee in the pm to visit Emili's Dad for a little while. He leaves for Mexico tomorrow and probably won't be back until after the new year. Emili wrote a very nice letter to her grandma in Mexico and we hope that she will like it. That is all 4 now. We are off 2 Milwaukee!