Monday, November 5, 2007

LoMiRA LiONs vs bUrBaNK bEaRs



Ah, Monday... fun fun. Today it was back to the grind after a long 3 day weekend. Emili was off to school and I to work. I am getting home late tonight yet once again. Today was the last of a 12 week course of some classes that I was taking. Glad I am done with that until January. Even though I complain about the long hours, it is nice to be in Lomira. Even though I miss emailing Pizza Hut and having pizza delivery at a touch of a button, and not having Starbucks for the last 4 months..... There is a positive side to knowing that I am raising my child in a small town.
Emili was so proud that she was a Burbank Bear last year at this time. I couldn't be prouder that she is a Lomira Lion this year. After reading this article, I was even more pleased with the move that we made. So, I guess this 4 year old decided to take pot to show and tell!!!! http://http//www.wisn.com/news/14493405/detail.html


Go Lomira Lions!
It was freezing today when I got out of work and we had our first snowfall. Emili is always happy to see the snow. Lots of sledding and chicken soup. I can't wait for Emili to experience winter in Lomira! Here we are ready for the snow!