Sunday, November 11, 2007

hAnGiN' oUt aT hOmE~~~~TiRaNdO huEvA eN La CaSa

Not a whole lot new. Just chilling out at home. Emili and her friend were up at 5:30 am Saturday morning ready to play. They pretty much played all day long. They had fun. It was in and out of the house all day. So finally I said "if your going to come in your going to stay in and if you are going out you are going to stay out". OMG~ I sounded just like my mother. So they decided they wanted to play outside and I locked the door and told them if they were going to stay out they had to stay out for at least 30 min and not this in and out stuff. Finally Emili knocked on the door and screamed "Mom, open the door, it is an EMERGENCY, I have to pee"..... So then I opened the door back up. I spent most of they day going through Emili's toys and cleaning her room. Emili was so tired last night, she fell asleep sitting up on the couch. When I told her to go to bed she said "I am not tired." I waited until she was really sleeping good and woke her up and told her to get to bed. This morning is a lot of hanging out and then it is off to my Grandparent's farm in the afternoon to visit and eat supper. As Emili says "Mom, the farm is (open) we can go today". Hasta manana.......