Friday, November 9, 2007

tiS tHe SeAsON~~~~~fLu SeAsOn thAt Is

It is that time of the year again. As we enter into flu season, I become busier and busier. Every year around this time I end up translating flu cases. If you haven't gotten the influenza vaccination yet this year, please do. It is not fun at all. This is coming from the voice of experience. I had the flu only once, but will never forget how I felt. The chills, fever, vomiting and body aches. Emili's little friend was over tonight and she said that she didn't feel well and that she was cold. I took her temp and rubbed her little belly because she said that it was hurting. She laid down and after a little nap, she woke up vomiting and with a fever. Her dad came to pick her up and hopefully she will be over it in a couple of days and it isn't the flu.

Here are some interesting facts about the flu.
http://www.flufacts.com/


My sister is having fun in Japan. I am ready for the weekend to start. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. 8 am is sounding really nice right now!!!! Emili's other friend is spending the night and they are giggling and want me to get off the computer, so they can use it to do their Webkins. http://www.webkinz.com/
Webkins are virtual pets that you can play with daily. Emili got her first report card today and it was a good report. 1st quarter is over. ok ok i am getting off so they can do their Webkins.