Thursday, November 1, 2007

a BreAk/ un DeScanCiTo

Thursday... ahhhhhhhh. Today was good for several reasons. One, today was payday and two, today was the last day of the week for me and three.... Megan is leaving for a month... (just kidding Megan)... Megan is home tonight and stressing out about being gone for a month. She is going to visit my Aunt and her family in Japan and staying for a month. Emili got her flu shot today and you would have thought that I was committing murder dragging her into the clinic. She hid underneath my desk at work and I had to drag her out by her ankles and expose one of her arms. The nurse quickly stuck her with the flu vaccine and then she said "is that it??? Am I done??? Are you serious?" Now she is bragging to her friend, Hope, about how she got vaccinated today and how it didn't hurt".


I am off tomorrow. I took a vacation day. I have a lot to get done. Stupid reasons to take a vacation day, but Emili has a half day of school and my washer needs fixing.

In the morning, I have to take Emili to the bus and have some things to get at work. Then it is off to sleep for me for a little while. I am going to have a fun Friday night. My friend is coming up from Milwaukee and I am planning on having a good time. I have to pick Emili up from school and come back and babysit for a while and then the repair guy is coming to fix our washer. So, although I will be on vacation I have a lot to do. Well, hasta manana!