Wednesday, November 7, 2007

HopE u ReAd tHe bLoG b4 tHiS oNe

If you are reading this please see my blog entry before this one. It really makes you stop and think about life and look at it a little different. I really took this to heart this morning. I was driving Emili to my mom's house because she had a late start and I watched all the kids walking/running into school ready to start the day. It made me think about how grateful I am to have Emili growing up in a small town. All the little kids were walking to school without parents and playing with their friends on the way.

I am taking time out at 11:00 pm. After a long hard day. I was up at 5:30am and I am taking the time to let you know that you are important to me. Even if you are reading this and you don't know me, know that you make a difference in this world. We all have our purposes on this earth (to be determined). .........Destiny takes you as far as you let it! Love you. Hope you have a great day and don't forget to let the ones that you love know how important they are to you.