Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Bash



First off, accept my apologies for not blogging yesterday. I was very,very busy. It was off to work early in the morning and Emili was very excited from the moment she woke up. She was ready to dance. Emili was off to school early and I to work. When we were done, it was over to Emili's friends house. We walked to Emili's friend Lexi's and then back home. Emili and Hope got ready and then it was off to the Theresa Elementary School for the Halloween dance. When we arrived there were lots of little kids running and dancing everywhere. Of course as soon as we walked in I was immediately ignored. She was off dancing and doing the "locomotion" with her friends. I talked to several of the other parents. Towards the end of the dance more parents that I knew showed up and we ended up dancing until it ended. I had just as much fun as Emili. I was dancing to the song "Thriller".




I love this video..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8. Great for Halloween!




After the dance I dropped Emili off at my mom's house and then I went to Milwaukee to pick up Emili's Dad and he came up to watch her during the day today (Thursday). After picking him up we headed back to Mayville to pick Emili up from my mom's and finally got home around midnight.




It was off early to work today. It was rough. I have now decided that I am going to plan my vacation around the cycle of the moon. Again, it was CRAZY... Just a bad day in general. After work we were off to Milwaukee, fish and all. Emili and her Daddy went to a fish store in Fond du Lac today and got some new fish for the tank. We dropped off Daddy and went to get Emili's favorite Mexican food. Emili loves these tacos although, I really don't know how to explain them in English.
This is how the meat is hung in Mexico and they just slice some off and slap it on a tortilla...mmmmmmmIt is spicy marinated pork meat garnished with cilantro and onion served on a double corn tortilla. This is a must try....nummy nummy.... Then we went home and Emili, Auntie and Aunties boyfriend Scott are playing Wii! Someone is throwing a fit and being a little competitive about bowling. On that note I am going to take a crack at it!