Saturday, October 13, 2007

hApPy b-Day 2 My fRiEnD fErNie/ SaPo vErDe a mI cOmPa FeRniE

Happy Birthday to my friend Fernie. For anyone that doesn't know my friend Fernie, he is one of my best friends and lives in Mayville. He is originally from Texas, but has been living back and forth (mostly staying in Wisconsin) for the last 10 years that I have known him. I am going to his house tomorrow for his birthday. He is doing the cooking... we will see how that goes. I am going to take something just in case.

Today is Saturday and Emili was already to West Bend today and playing at a park with her friend Hope. I am just chilling out at home. Emili and Hope are having a sleep over tonight again and are looking forward to flopping on the air matress and watching the movie Twitches. I didn't blog Thursday or Friday because they were very uneventful and just usual days. Quad Care, school, work. boring........boring ....boring.......