Wednesday, October 10, 2007

sChoOL PiCs/ BaD bUrGeRs

Emili school pics are in for 2007. Here she is. So if you want a hard copy please let me know what type you would like and I can get it made for you. Leave me a comment and let me know.



Emili Cruz/ Grade 1/ 7 years old



Emili has informed me that you can't "eat the burgers at Sam's Club". Two kids got sick. That is what she blurted out today. When I asked her where she had heard this she said "the news, duh". Emili only had a half day of school today. She got out at 12 and her Daddy went to pick her up. Emili and Daddy went to my job today and we went to Mc Donalds for lunch. Then it was off to get her teeth cleaned. Emili didn't like the x-rays. Emili has NO CAVITIES!!!! She was so excited. None yet anyways. She does however have a pinch mark on her hand...someone was being a little uncooperative today when she had her x-rays being taken. Daddy broke out the pincher...hahah. Emili then came home for a wrestling match with Auntie and Scott. Daddy headed home. Then we proceeded to have dinner and NO IT WAS NOT SAM CLUB BURGERS.



For anyone that was wondering my Mexican songs can be seen on youtube. If you just type in intocable or los kumbia kings you can find their music. Megan is laughing at me as I write this. I think she is just jealous ,because I am sooooooo much more cooler than her. I will leave on that note...with Megan giggling in my ear... (she thinks she is funny).