Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MeRRy tHanKsGiVoWeEn

Ah yes...my favorite time of the year. I will admit it I am a scrooge. These days are always hard for me because from about now until Jan. everyone is stressing out for the holidays. It is all get togethers and eating and presents. (AND THE DRAMA) My brother Clay called me the other day and was very upset because it wasn't even the end of October and the Christmas decorations were up in Mayville!


Everyone gets so stressed around the holidays and it seems like every year in my family there is drama...........I won't elaborate too much...but here is a little idea
A little Halloween humor

Kids flying into Christmas trees, someone always has a little too much to drink, shouts and glares from across the room, nasty pre-christmas gossip, preparing meals, cleaning, guests, not enough time to visit and spend time with everyone, jealousy... i could go on and on...but I guess that you get the idea.


Tis the most wonderful time of the year for who???? I am going to make a conscious effort this year to have a non-eventful boring non-stressful, Merry Thanksgivoween............