Sunday, October 7, 2007

u MuSt tHiNk thAt I BiT tHe BiG oNe...fOr thE lOvE oF pEtE,.... iT hAs oNly bEeN 2 dAyS SiNcE I bLogGeD LaSt

Who the heck is this Pete guy anyways? That is what Emili said to me the other day, when I said..."geez Emili for the love of Pete". Emili said "Mom, who the heck is Pete and why is he in love with you?" Here is a explaining the phrase. For any one who reads my blog in Spanish here is what is commonly said in Spanish for this type of expression. "ay, por el amor de dios"

http://www.joe-ks.com/phrases/phrasesF.htm

Thursday and Friday were usual. Friday night Emili and I headed to Fond du Lac again. We had to run some errands and go to WalMart to pick up a present for Emili's friend Lexi that is turning eight.

This weekend was fun. New fish in the fish tank. I found out that the nitrate level in the tank was really high, so I bought some chemicals to combat it. The fish are doing fine, with the exception of the one that was floating on the top of the tank today. Emili's friends were over again yesterday and they were having fun playing like usual. Emili spent the night overnight at her Grandparents so I could have some adult time. Today was a birthday party for Lexi in West Bend and the girls went rollerskating. They said they had a great time, while I rested. It was a great uneventful day today for me.