Wednesday, September 26, 2007

fULL mOON MaDNeSS..........

Today was busy. I don't know why all the WIERDO'S come out when there is a full moon...My Mother, who is a LPN, always used to say all the patients went wacko when there was a full moon. I now understand COMPLETELY...!!


http://skepdic.com/fullmoon.html


It took me all night to get over the day I had. Emili and I are watching the new Barbie Movie, for the third time tonight. Barbie, The Island Princess...SEE THE ABOVE VIDEO...I know that u r dying to check it out. Emili and Auntie are in her bed tonight reading Junie B....I went to Emili's school today on my lunch hour to purchase books from the book fair. Emili was happy to see me in the middle of the day and skipped recess to come with me to the book fair. Her schools library is really nice. They have a great computer lab as well. Have a crazy night under the full moon... I think it is time for a glass of wine.